MENU
CLOSE
MENU
Main Image
MENU
CLOSE
"It is not a confidence built on arrogance; rather it is all about a confidence built on self-belief and a ‘can do’ attitude."
MENU
HOME | ABOUT US | Welcome from the Acting Principal

Welcome from the Acting Principal

Introduction from The Principal

At Surbiton High School we know that choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. Just like you, we believe the happiness and success of your child are key foundations upon which their future is built. That is why we are a school which genuinely delights in the individual. We are a place where every child is valued, every child is encouraged to give their very best and every child has the chance to grow in confidence by participating in a wide range of inspirational learning experiences.

We pride ourselves on being an extraordinary community where people matter, results count and where a passion for excellence drives everything we do. We are committed to looking beyond A*s to offer real breadth of education. We feed our pupils’ minds, but we also care passionately about their character development and happiness.

Our inspirational staff are dedicated to delivering a rich curriculum and programme of activities which challenge your child to explore ideas for themselves. Whether engaged in learning in the classroom, or through musical, artistic, sporting, enterprise or charitable activities, our pupils are constantly encouraged to connect with the wider world and embrace new experiences to build their confidence - a confidence built not on arrogance, but on self-belief and a ‘can do’ attitude.

Our approach to education means that Surbiton High School pupils achieve the very best exam results and are also compassionate, authentic young people with strong values, keen to make a positive difference in the world.

If you are seeking an empowering school with real heart and soul which offers an intellectually rigorous and challenging academic environment for your child, then why don't you come and see for yourself what makes Surbiton High School so special?

A warm welcome awaits you.

Silas Edmonds

Acting Principal

back to top
shrink image
view full image

Welcome from the Acting Principal

Introduction from The Principal

A warm welcome awaits you.

Silas Edmonds

Acting Principal

back to top